Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why Can The Bodies Fly - Warning


I am a huge fan of the MUTANT SOUNDS blog and if you haven't checked it out do so now. They find the most rare vinyls, record them into the computes, and make them accessible to everyone with a computer. Many a nights I have poured over that blog... and I couldn't believe that a band like Warning could exist. A German band that mixes hard rock with some serious cookie monster vocals over pseudo disco beats from the early 80's? They dress up like crazy Star Wars characters on the cover of the album? Sign me right the fuck up! The album is pretty amazing in its cheesy goodness but it wasn't until I decided to pop their name in YouTube that I truly fell in love with them. I want to pour liquids into a glass and have a half naked woman magically appear and start dancing! Behold. WARNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment